apps – Trello
For most people, organizing every detail of a wedding is often the most involved, logistically complicated event they will ever need to put together. Plus, it requires complete coordination with their future spouse. No pressure!
On your journey to happily ever after, organizing a wedding may seem like more chaos and stress than champagne and dancing.
Whether you’re planning your own wedding or working with a professional planner, Trello can help put all the moving parts into order and keep your team (yes, even your in-laws) in the loop on ideas, details, and to-dos big and small.
From your wedding master plan to decor checklists, seating charts and wedding party attire, these sample Trello boards will help you and your fiance practice your I-do’s with a productive glow. Get inspired, make them your own, and sail away to your honeymoon in style!
Ultimate Wedding Planning
This board has the master list of wedding-related tasks, broken down by how many months out you are from the big day. Copy it and customize to fit your event:
- In addition to lists named by their time frame (“8-10 Months Out”, “6-8 Months Out”, etc), add “In Progress” and “Done” lists to keep track.
- Add all relevant attachments, like invoices and contact information, to the card for each task.
- Include your wedding planner or family members that are helping out with the big event.
- Use the Package Tracker, Costello, and Calendar Power-Ups to track packages, add up costs, and keep important dates top-of-mind.
Wedding Day Timeline
There’s a lot of nitty gritty details during the actual day of the event. Keep the trains running smooth with a timeline board. Perfect for wedding planners and bridal parties:
- Break lists up into Morning and Afternoon prep sessions, then include lists for the Ceremony and Reception.
- Coordinate with key players like your officiant, DJ, makeup and hair stylists, and caterers right on this board.
- Keep a list of all the essential contact info for any last minute changes!
- This board is perfect for referencing on your mobile device while running around making sure everything is set. Be sure to download the Trello mobile app.
Bridal Party Board
It doesn’t have to end here … check out more of this Chicago wedding photographer’s work by clicking over to our portfolio. You’ve seen it all and want to reach out to contact us for your own portrait session, wedding or event? You can do that by contacting us through our contact form. Be sure and check out our other tips for brides here. I cannot wait to hear from you!